$7.99 - $12.99
• Steel • Polished-chrome finish • 7/8-inch seat-clamp diameter
- Forged aluminum - 7/8-inch seat-clamp diameter - 165 grams
$16.99 - $21.99
• Forged aluminum • Integrated micro-adjust seat clamp
$17.09 - $20.69
• Unicycle-specific seatpost
$18.99 - $19.99
Kalloy's 602 seatpost comes in a wide variety of diameters to fit most frames. Simple, sturdy, and lightweight, the 602 makes a great replacement seatpost.
$19.99 - $29.99
- PIVOTAL Compatible - Ultra-light 6061 forged alloy construction - Reinforced wall construction - Setback: 0mm
- Alloy seatpost with alloy bracket - Length: 400mm - 20mm offset
$22.99 - $29.79
- Chromoly construction - Classic BMX Lay-back design - Material: Cro-Mo
- Straight-gauge 6061-T6 alloy shaft construction - 2-bolt rocker-head with micro-adjustment - Suitable for road or mountain use
Dimension Two-Bolt Seatposts provide a sturdy and durable saddle perch for cross country and all-mountain riding in three diameters, rigorously tested to ISO 4210 Mountain standards. - Constructed with AL-6061-T6 aluminum - Shot-peened finish - 0mm offset
Odyssey is proud to offer their new tripod post. It allows for the two most popular seat angles amongst riders and it’s clean, light and easy to install. SPECS - 25.4mm diameter - 6061-T6 Aluminium, CNC machined
Dimension Alloy seatpost. - 1-piece forged AL-2014 - Clamp Style: Standard Rails - Material: Aluminum - Max Height: 245mm - Min Height: 35mm - Weight: 250g
It’s a traditional straight up pivotal design with a 200mm length.
- RaceFace Ride XC Seatposts made of forged AL-6061 - Forged, anodized and shot peened AL-6061 mast - 2-bolt head holds saddle securely while retaining easy adjustability - Weight: 295 g
Sunday's Pivotal Seatpost uses a traditional straight-up pivotal design. It looks good in black, keeps your seat where you want it, and takes a beating — everything you need in a seatpost.
• Aluminum • Coil spring suspension • Adjustable pre-load design • Collar adjustment for play removal • 7/8-inch seat-clamp diameter
$33.99 - $34.99
Dimension Suspension Seatpost - Clamp Style: Std Rails - Diameter: 27.2mm - Length: 350mm - Material: Aluminum - Max Height: 255mm - Min Height: 130mm - Offset (mm): 0mm - Seatpost Type: Suspension - Travel (mm): 35mm - Weight: 450g
• Aluminum • Coil spring provides plush suspension • Adjustable pre-load design • Micro-adjust seat clamp • 450 grams
The Salsa Guide Seatpost is designed to blend into the background; just like a good seatpost should. Strong, reliable, and always just where you left it. - 6061 Aluminum shaft - Two-bolt head
Now available with the iconic high-polish silver finish, the Ritchey Classic Zero seatpost features the same Zero post head and zero setback as the original Zero post. Inspired by life, built to last, and providing a classy aesthetic, the Classic Zero offers no-slip saddle engagement and high adjustability by securing the rails with fore and aft bolts. Whether you're cruising along rough gravel roads, remounting after running a section of slop on the 'cross course, ripping some sublime singletrack, or out on an epic road ride, the Classic Zero seatpost keeps your saddle exactly where you want it. - Material: 6061 alloy - Offset: zero - Saddle clamp: 2-bolt fore/aft - Saddle clamp torque: 7Nm (max) - Seat collar torque: not specified for seatpost—follow frame/seat binder specification - Weight: 290g (27.2 x 400mm)
The Velo Orange Grand Cru seatpost is made from one piece of aluminum, internally ovalized to trim weight. The Grand Cru seatpost’s head is integral with the post – not pressed on – for great strength and weight savings. 0mm Setback: Zero-setback/offset posts are commonly used on mountain bikes and by some bikepackers. The Grand Cru zero setback post uses a one-bolt, ergonomic side-adjustment mechanism for both saddle rail clamping and fore-aft adjustment. 30.2mm Setback: For riders who prefer the comfort of leather saddles but have found proper saddle placement difficult due the short rails on leather saddles Velo Orange offers the Grand Cru Long Setback with an ample 30.2mm of setback. This model uses a two-bolt design.
On today’s road bikes, silver stands out amid the sea of stealthy black color schemes. This time-honored seatpost color is available on the Zipp Service Course Seatpost. Since the introduction of our line of Service Course and Service Course SL components, we’ve had amazing success with our pro-level athletes in all disciplines. While the successes have reinforced our design decisions, we have also drawn from their feedback. We not only learned how and why athletes make their equipment choices, but how our manufacturing methods and materials affect product performance. With new knowledge as well as new engineering, we are proud to offer redesigned Service Course seatposts. - Distinctive silver finish - Material: 6061 aluminum - 2-bolt adjustability - Minimum insertion length: 90mm
The Elite seatpost is a distilled design guaranteed to deliver reliable everyday performance for years to come. Perfect as a replacement or your next upgrade. With an alloy body and a 2-bolt micro adjust head, this seatpost is available in a slew of diameters, lengths, and offsets to get you the right position. Key features: - 2-bolt micro-adjust head mechanism offers 15 degrees of adjustment - Constructed of 2014 alloy - Forged 6061-T6 alloy head, top and bottom clamps - Unique clamp shape allows for easy saddle changes - Compatible with standard and oversize carbon saddle rails - Suitable for road or mountain use
- 6061-T6 construction w/forged alloy head - 45mm adjustable preload suspension travel - 2-Bolt Zero Offset head clamp - Up to 300 lb rider weight - EN MTN safety approval - 385g (27.2mm x 350mm)
FSA's Metropolis seatpost is CNC machined from AL6069 aluminum and features a forged alloy single-bolt head with chromoly hardware. Simple and elegant, this seatpost gets the job done weighing a scant 257 grams.
The Pro PLT seatpost is constructed of strong and lightweight 3D forged AL-7050 and features an innovative 1-bolt clamping system that provides ultra-secure clamping and ease of use.
The Salsa Guide Deluxe Seatpost is premium aluminum: lightweight, strong, and drama-free. Count on it to be there when you need it. - 2014 Aluminum shaft - Two-bolt head
The redesigned Zero post offers no-slip saddle engagement and high adjustability by securing the rails with fore and aft bolts. Whether you're hitting rough singletrack or remounting in a hurry, this ensures the saddle stays exactly where you want it. - Material: 2014 alloy - Total length: 400mm (including 100mm of minimum insert) - Saddle clamp: 2-bolt fore/aft - Saddle clamp torque: 7Nm (max) - Seat collar torque: not specified - follow frame/seat binder specification - Weight: 240g (27.2x400mm)
- 3D forged from 2014 heat-treated aluminum for optimal strength to weight ratio - Race Face's triple butting design maintains strength in critical areas while reducing overall weight - The tube is anodized & shot peened for increased fatigue life - Updated Hunter head design for easy saddle installation and full adjustability - 3D forged from 2014 heat treated aluminum with triple butted mast - Thumbscrew tightening system allows quick dial-in of the saddle angle by hand - Angled clamp bolts allow easy tool access for hassle free adjustment - Rubber grommet seals the post to prevent water from entering seat tube - Accepts 7/8mm CrMo/alloy and 7/9mm carbon rails. 260g (30.9mm)
- Alloy mast with micro clamp aluminum head - One bolt adjusts tilt and fore-aft saddle position (no-offset clamp) - I-Beam single rail clamp post specific to I-Beam saddles
Page 1 of 3 Next page