Wear Zoot's CompressRx Socks on your rides and runs and perform at your best. During activity, Zoot's CompressRx provides graduated compression that reduces vibrations and micro-damage, and forces blood flow back to the heart, reducing lactic acid and post-exercise soreness. After your workout, they reduce post-ride edema and promote faster recovery. Made from lightweight Polypropylene with Silver tech, CompressRx is 99.9% antimicrobial, breathes well and wicks moisture for a comfortable, odor-free fit. Zoot consulted doctors in the field of medical compression and came up with a circumference-based fit system, so you not only get the perfect fit, you get the right amount of compression. These socks also boast Achilles tendon support and comfy, padded foot beds.
- Highly durable, lightweight PolyPro provides equal all-around stretch and strong compression.
- Therapeutic rated fabric delivers superior compression and expansion, which means faster muscle recovery.
- Improves oxygen circulation by encouraging blood flow to the muscles and flushing away byproducts.
- Improves endurance and strength by reducing muscle vibrations, which cause fatigue.
- During contact sports, it supports the muscles to prevent injury and soft tissue damage.
- Supports proper body position for enhanced stability and agility.
This manufacturer's chart helps you evaluate the fit (may show unavailable, and/or not all sizes).
|Black / 5||657493157300||ZF9MCS0115||MCO193571635|