We are hosting a 9 week Cycling Technique and Improvement training series from January 5, 2016 – March 3, 2016. These sessions will help novice through advanced cyclists improve their pedal stroke efficiency, strength, and endurance. Classes meet Tuesday and Thursday Evening and Saturday Morning. Sign up fro one, two or all three.
Advanced Option – for the cyclist who has taken the class before and wants to step it up a little we will ramp up the intensity for you.
Class: Tuesday, Thursday evenings and Saturday mornings. Choose one or two times a week. January 5, 2015 – March 3, 2016
Tuesday and Thursday Night: Set up 6:15 PM, class runs from 6:30 to approximately 7:30 PM
What You Will Need:
- An indoor trainer. Don’t have one? Crofton Bike Doctor will have indoor trainers that will be available to rent towards a purchase, just ask us.
- Cycling attire
- A mat or towel to place under your trainer
- A towel for your personal use during the class
- Water bottle and water to drink
- Oh and don’t forget your bike!